Code of Ethics
As a member of the Automotive Service Councils of California (ASCCA), Oakland Auto Works closely follows the ASCCA Code of Ethics:
- To promote good will between the motorist and the automotive industry.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To perform high quality services at a fair and just price.
- To employ the best skilled personnel obtainable.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality, distributed by reputable firms.
- To itemize all parts and adjustments in the price charged for services rendered.
- To retain all parts replaced for customer inspection, if so requested.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all (ASCCA) members.
- To refrain from advertisement, which is false or misleading or likely to confuse, or deceive the customer.